August 25, 2020
About The Opportunity
Warehouse Associate Classification: Non-exempt Department: Operations/ Warehouse Reports to: Warehouse Manager
- Safely and efficiently pull product from warehouse for delivery to local customers. Duties and Responsibilities :
- Must be able to lift 55lb. products periodically throughout the day with no physical limitations.
- Able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail. Good time management skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor. Able to operate with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with product pulling/tracking computer programs is desirable.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (forklift, order picker, pallet riders, etc.) is desirable.
- This is an entry-level position; experience with order pulling in a warehouse environment is desirable. Disclaimer:
- The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.