Imlay City, Michigan
August 26, 2020
Machine Operator 2nd Shift
About The Opportunity
- Operate a computer controlled production system for multiple raw material ingredients that are processed in a mix room.
- Responsible for ensuring the production line is running to performance and quality standards, informs the heavy equipment operator to fill the shakers (mixers), performs housekeeping duties which include sweeping, and inventory management. Operate a computer controlled production system for multiple raw material ingredients that are processed in a mix room
- Coordinates with the material handler and heavy equipment operator which material will be used for each machine
- Ensures the shakers are filled to keep the flow of material to the production lines
- Ensures the correct roll stock is being used and places it on the machine
- Performs the necessary machine adjustments to ensure the quality and quantity standards are being produced
- Performs quality checks including weighing and volume checks
- Communicates with the material handler if the material should have more moisture or switched to another material
- Performs housekeeping duties to ensure the material does not accumulate under the conveyors, aisle ways and catwalks by following safety practices to avoid injuries
- Completes production documentation insuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Meets quality and quantity standards
- Informs the maintenance personnel of any problems in which they may encounter
- Follows safety practices to ensure their safety and the safety of others.
- Safe practices and procedures, ability to read English and or follow instructions
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work on their feet for most of the day.
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays. Required Skills
- Machine Operator Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.