Lithia Springs, Georgia
August 28, 2020
Shipping Clerk II (Pickers)
About The Opportunity
- This position is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
- This is a 2nd shift job.
- Working hours 6:00 pm to 6:30 am Mon-Fri
- Picking product from MOD locations while meeting daily KPIs of 45 lines per hour a minimum of 450 picks daily.
- Candidates will alternate work zones and must be comfortable walking between 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor MOD area.
- SCII’s are not stationed positions.
- SCII’s must be flexible to work in all areas of the distribution center, no exceptions.
- Client is a clean smoke-free work facility.
- Social distancing is practiced on a daily basis. Workers are asked to use their best judgment in adhering to all safety guidelines
- Compares identifying information and counts items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records. Reads customer order, work order,shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such assize, type, style, color, or product code. Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information Opens boxes, creates, and other containers. Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed. Uses computer to enter records or prepare shipping labels. Prepares parcels for shipping Maintains inventory records Other duties may be assigned. Client provides an Equal Opportunity for -Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans
- Pickers – must have previous manual picking experience and proven ability to pick high volume customer orders.
- Expected daily pick is 45 lines per hour (Minimum of 450 to 540 picks daily).
- Previous use of RF scanner/gladiator etc. Commitment:
- Candidates should be able to work up to 12 hours shifts
- No time missed the first 30 days on assignment
- Pre-planned time off should be discussed with the recruiter in advance
- Ability to maintain acceptable attendance while on assignment Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.