Lithia Springs, Georgia
August 28, 2020
Inventory (2 Positions)
About The Opportunity
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts including weekends
- This is a 1st shift job
- Working hours 6:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Compares identifying information and counts items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verifyinformation against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records. Reads customer order, work order,shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Conveysmaterials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sortsand places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such assize, type, style, color, or product code. Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, orother stock items and distributes items. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders onpallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials withidentifying information Opens boxes, creates, and other containers. Records amounts of materials oritems received or distributed. Uses computer to enter records or prepare shipping labels. Preparesparcels for shipping Maintains inventory records Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Inventory as primary job role
- Inventory skills assessment, to be administered by agency Commitment:
- Candidates should be able to work up to 12 hours shifts, when scheduled
- No time missed the first 30 days on assignment
- Pre-planned time off should be discussed with the recruiter in advance
- Ability to maintain acceptable attendance while on assignment Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.