San Bruno, California
August 31, 2020
About The Opportunity
Do you like Golang, distributed teams, distributed systems, web performance, and smart, kind, empathic teammates? Client Labs is looking for a backend developer to help build tools that speed up all of Client\'s e-commerce. You\'ll be building mostly HTTP APIs, mostly in Go. These APIs control our CDNs, load balancing, and web optimization systems used across virtually all client websites.
- Create an API endpoint to control our performance tooling.
- Add metrics and monitoring to make our applications easier to debug and understand in production.
- Work with our configuration management systems to smooth out our deploy process.
- Give design feedback and review teammates\' code. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Golang.
- Experience with CDNs.
- Experience in load balancing, HTTP proxies, or DNS servers.
- Experience with Salt, Chef, Puppet or other configuration management tools.
- Experience with front-end development.
- You have at least four years of professional experience building web APIs.
- You have at least three years of professional experience with Go
- You have several years of professional experience with Java, Python, Ruby, or another server-side programming language.
- You\'re comfortable with SQL.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You\'re willing to dive in to unfamiliar layers of the stack.
- You have experience with Linux systems.
- You\'re comfortable working on a fully remote team. Required Skills
- Python - Ruby - CDN - GoLang Go - API - Java Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.