August 31, 2020
About The Opportunity
Drive the next generation Client retail systems platform and services by conceptualizing, designing, building and deploying highly scalable and robust SOA solutions. You will use your engineering experience and technical skill to materially affect how millions of orders are processed and fulfilled every day. Design high performance and scalable solutions that meet the needs of millions of Walmart customers and its next generation Logistic system. Build solutions that enable sophisticated analytics on terabytes of data collected from various sources. Implement cutting edge models and algorithms that operate on massive amounts of data. Develop high performance and scalable solutions that extract, transform, and load big data. Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies.
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Requires a bachelor\'s degree in area of specialty and 1 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Required Skills
- Java Developer(Java/J2EE) Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.