August 31, 2020
About The Opportunity
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Provide software engineering support and help invent the next generation of eCommerce.
- Enhance customer purchase experiences.
- Design and develop microservices for large scale software applications that can support high customer traffic and promotion traffic spikes.
- Develop n-tier application frameworks for eCommerce using RESTful Services, Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- Improve software application performance and scalability by removing bottlenecks in the system.
- Experience with monitoring/alerting tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace or related tools.
- Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, etc)
- Experience with NIO frameworks like web reactive.
- Experience developing with web/app containers such as Apache/Tomcat, Nginx
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or Cosmos.
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment Required Skills
- Backend - Splunk - Dynatrace - Eclipse Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.