August 31, 2020
Multichannel Marketing Manager
About The Opportunity
The Marketing Manager, Multichannel will oversee development and execution of member acquisition programs and marketing efforts for Sam\'s Club.
- Developing strategies and plans for new membership acquisition channels and partnerships
- Creating strategy briefs, spend requests, PO requests, etc. in proprietary systems
- Onboarding new marketing partners with Legal agreements, accounting forms, etc.
- Routine and ad hoc customer reporting & data analysis to measure performance and make recommendations on improvements.
- Partnering with creative and marketing channel leads to develop and execute campaigns Preferred Qualifications
- MBA preferred- Experience in retail, consumer products or management consulting a plus.
- 1 year of experience in digital marketing or ecommerce
- 1 year experience in analytical or finance/accounting role.
- Bachelor\'s degree and 1-3 years relevant experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong verbal communication and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Strong business acumen skills to understand cost per acquisition and ROI analysis
- Great collaboration skills and ability to work effectively on teams
- Ability to recognize and implement process improvement opportunities
- Excellent cross functional influence, leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage and complete multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to pull, analyze and present data
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, quick-turn work environment
- Passion for serving the Sam\'s Club member Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.