September 3, 2020
About The Opportunity
Warehouse Storeroom Crib Attendant is an individual contributor positioned within a customer’s location to fulfill daily receiving, stocking, issuing, and cycle counting of customer and/or Vallen inventory. They are responsible for maintaining a professional, clean and organized work environment.
- Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, materials, and equipment in the customer’s industrial facility by performing the following duties.
- The Second shift attendant fills the Point of Use cabinets and vending machines for the 2 sites we have.
- They handle the issue logs and window traffic on 2nd shift.Customer service skills required.
- Prior warehouse and picking experience needed.
- Forklift experience a plus. Will be trained by Allegion (Vallen customer) on use.
- High school diploma or equivalent coupled with 3+ months relevant experience and/or training.
- Relevant experience and/or aptitude should include:Loading, unloading, picking, packing or moving goods in a warehouse environment; forklift / cherry picker experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work orders, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency and/or a demonstrated technical aptitude to learn; preferred technical skills to include but not limited to MS-Office products, Vista, Control, SX.e, Prophet 21.
- Demonstration of basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units to measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals); ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent preferred.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be self-motivated to accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
- Demonstration of attention to detail and is safety minded. Comments for Suppliers:
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- General understanding of maintenance or MRO supplies/PPE preferred
- Previous warehouse experience preferred Required Skills
- Storeroom attendent Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.