September 9, 2020
About The Opportunity
- This is a contract to hire opportunity, working hours is 40, working days are Monday to Friday and working timings is 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Some flexibility to 10-7 pm.
- This position will complete the day-today tasks of completing client requests for Conflict Checks. The Conflict Specialist will process the daily work flow for new firm clients and matters into firm systems (conflicts, records management, accounting and practices databases).
- The conflict specialist is required to provide accurate information based on new client conflict searches. This position must process requests in a time sensitive manner. Process client requests for conflict reviews. Ensure accurate look-up process based on client. Enters information into firm Records Management system. Coordinates requests for conflict checks.
- Obtain thorough understanding of each process related to conflict checks. Enters client-matter information into firm records and accounting system (only pertains to client conflict checks. Conducts data entry as part of conflict check process. Create new client files as per firm process for conflict related searches. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Job Details from Hiring Manager -
- Completing document review, opening clients/matters, utilizing programs like Intapp, Elite, Orbis, Westlaw, LexisNexis, D&B, TLO.
- Using excel to build trackers for projects.
- Email communication directly with end-users.
- Completing conflict searches as well for the general counsel’s office.
- As of now, the team is fully remote. The position will be remote.
- The team works remotely, no office at this time. We would need the candidate to have their own computer/laptop with reliable internet to work from home.
- High School diploma with 2 to 3 years of related work experience.
- Law firm experience a plus (Conflicts and/or Records Management.
- Experience interacting with law firm employees).
- Ability to type 45 WPM.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience using office equipment (fax machine, phone, copier).
- Ability to analyze information for client decision.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to learn multiple tasks (cross training).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong active listening and problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Possesses strong organization skills.
- Possesses ability to follow through with work directives and meet deadlines.
- Time Management skills.
- Demonstrate high integrity, trust and maintains strict confidentiality.
- Exceptional teamwork skills required.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and maintain self-directed work habits.
- Able to work overtime when necessary. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.