Raleigh, North Carolina
September 9, 2020
IT Lead SAS Programmer
About The Opportunity
- NC Dept of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a Lead SAS Programmer to perform work related to the enhancements of the Transformed Medicaid Statistical Information System as per the Federal mandate to support the Medicaid Reform.
- NC Dept of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a Lead SAS Programmer to perform work related to the enhancements of data extracts for the Transformed Medicaid Statistical Information System as per the Federal mandate to support the Medicaid Reform Project.
- This position is responsible for quality assurance of data and interaction with division/federal staff, vendors and stakeholders to resolve data quality issues and manage all data extracts based on the policies and standards.
- This position is also responsible for analyzing and data mapping utilizing data and information from data warehouse, Medicaid claims processing system (MMIS - Claims, Eligibility, provider etc, Encounter Processing system(PHP-Encounters), PBM (RX Claims) .
- Future opportunities for this position include the development of Tableau Dashboards, Job scheduling, building/maintaining parameterized SAS Stored Processes, and providing SAS programming training/support to the DHHS staff and staff of other State agencies.
- Experience building ETL process flows in the SAS BI Tool Data Integration Studio (SAS/DI) or a similar ETL tool.
- Advanced level programming in SQL, SAS Data Step and SAS Macro.
- Proficiency with joining tables from an RDBMS such as Oracle.
- Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions
- Knowledge of health insurance data.
- Experience with metadata-driven SAS code generation.
- Experience with SAS Enterprise Guide and Management Console.
- Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and development.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.