Mt. Juliet, Tennessee
September 10, 2020
Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift
About The Opportunity
Need a warehouse associate who is willing to work in 1st Shift. Need prior experience with order pulling in a warehouse environment. Must be able to lift 55lbs products periodically throughout the day with no physical limitations. Must posses Steel Toed Boots. The minimum education qualification is high school diploma or GED. ** Shift Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM **
- Job Purpose:
- Safely and efficiently pull product from warehouse for delivery to local customers. Duties and Responsibilities :
- Must be able to lift 55lb. products periodically throughout the day with no physical limitations.
- Able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail. Good time management skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor. Able to operate with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with product pulling/tracking computer programs is desirable.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (forklift, order picker, pallet riders, etc.) is desirable.
Prior experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Need prior experience with order pulling in a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to lift 55lbs products periodically throughout the day with no physical limitations.
- Must posses Steel Toed Boots.
- The minimum education qualification is high school diploma or GED. Required Skills
- Warehouse Associate Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.