Raleigh, North Carolina
September 10, 2020
Technical Specialist - Senior - High
About The Opportunity
NC DHHS seeks an ELR Coordinator/Systems specialist: The ELR Coordinator provides leadership and for all activities related to Electronic Laboratory Reporting (ELR) to the North Carolina Division of Public Health (NC DPH).
The ELR Coordinator provides leadership and for all activities related to Electronic Laboratory Reporting (ELR) to the North Carolina Division of Public Health (NC DPH). The position guides laboratories, works closely with IT staff, lab managers, and hospital administrators to explain and facilitate the project, and has primary responsibility for mapping, testing, and validating lab data submitted by participating labs to NC DPH. The ELR Coordinator is the primary liaison between NC DPH staff, participating labs and contracted vendors, facilitating the use of the ELR software and the NC Electronic Disease Surveillance System (NC EDSS). The ELR coordinator works with the COVID-19 ELR coordinator to ensure a coordinated approach for labs that provide testing for both COVID-19 and a broad set of additional communicable diseases.
- Extensive experience with laboratory data and EDI transaction processing, including LOINC and SNOMED-CT coding of lab data Required 3 Years
- Demonstrated expertise with HL7 and XML Required 3 Years
- Demonstrated experience with Data exchange interface engine Required 3 Years
- Orion Rhapsody experience Highly desired 3 Years
- Demonstrated project management and team leadership skills Required 5 Years
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with a variety of project team members in various locations and with va Required 5 Years
- Experience working with ELR messaging and communicable disease reporting at a local, state or federal level Highly desired 1 Years
- Experience leveraging relational databases and wide ranging expertise in a variety of programming languages Required 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.