Durham, North Carolina
September 11, 2020
About The Opportunity
NC FAST requires the services of a technical architect to support the design and development of NC FAST Operations and Maintenance projects.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeksa contract resource to assist with the development and implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) as a Technical Architect.The primary purpose of the NC FAST Technical Architect is to provide provide senior-level business and systems analysis, modeling, system architecture and programming for NC FAST application development and maintenance operations using Java programming technology. This role will perform business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Enterprise Framework Components. Duties also include participation in strategic and tactical planning with Business Partners, Vendors, and organizational unit management; participating in project planning and estimating efforts; consultation and planning for specific modifications and enhancements to production applications/information systems; monitoring technical effort activities for adherence to schedules, milestones and deliverables; making recommendations to management on enterprise development practices, and tools; mentoring and training other organizational unit applications development staff in standard development practices, standards and tools; providing status and time reporting; monitoring efforts for quality assurance and adherence to state, departmental and divisional standards and procedures; and application/information system assessment and performance monitoring. This role requires an extensive level of business/business application knowledge, a specialized/advanced technical skill set, or extended experience in a specialized/advanced technical skill set in order to can serve as a mentor in this area(s) to others. This contractor will provide application development and system administration/configuration support, and mentoring for creating new applications and modifying existing applications. This role may be involved in uplifting older versions and technologies used in the current environment to newer versions and/or state-of-the-art technologies. On call may be required depending on client automation needs.
- Experience working in the technical architecture field in enterprise software suite. Required 7 Years
- Experience in Oracle Databases and Utilities. Required 7 Years
- Experience in J2EE, JSP, Struts/Spring framework, eclipse, and Java Scripting Required 7 Years
- Experience in XML, WebSphere, Junit, Web Services, SOAP, JMS, WSDL and XML. Required 7 Years
- Experience in translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to identify options independently, develop solutions, and take action when responding to customer needs. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated skill in preparing implementation plans to multiple platforms. Required 7 Years
- Experience with programming techniques and languages (Object Oriented Design, IIS); Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience with React framework Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience with the C?ram software suite of products. Highly desired
- Experience with North Carolina DHHS Business IT Functions Highly desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.