September 14, 2020
About The Opportunity
- Own end-to-end performance with a shift-left attitude through design, launch, and operation: Understand architecture design, requirements, and help support new product launch.
- Tackle performance issues for cutting edge technologies. Debug server-side performance issues, identify bottlenecks and optimize product/service performance to improve user experience.
- Work collaboratively with a large group of engineers from all disciplines within Engineering to improve code base performance (e.g. algorithm redesign), reduce resource consumption, shorten request latency and present findings to a group with a varying degree of technical experience.
- Provide visibility to what is going on for allotted ecommerce site: Run performance and capacity experiments to determine scaling and utilization parameters for various front-end and service tiers.
- Proactively investigate site performance issues in production and work cross functionally to validate resolutions.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate for better performance governance across all teams in Walmart. Present performance-related findings to various teams.
- Required Skills
- Backend Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.