Manchester, New Hampshire
September 15, 2020
About The Opportunity
- Performs diversified clerical and customer service duties in support of the activities of the client.
- Generally Monday through Friday, days and some Saturdays. (5) 8 hour shifts. Occasional requirements to work. Overtime to accommodate workload or cover special events.
- Schedules and coordinates office appointments for the Manchester office and satellite locations. Schedules cardiology testing and cardiac procedures. Utilizes appropriate computer systems to schedule appointments and update patient information. Enters accurate patient information into appointment notes as required. Sends out new patient information packets.
- Checks patients out and schedules appropriate follow up visit and ancillary services as appropriate. Manages provider recall and contacts patients to schedule appointments in a timely manner. Notifies patients via U.S. postal mail when due for appointment when unable to reach by phone. Notifies appropriate personnel of all schedule changes.
- Prints and provides patient schedules to appropriate personnel as required. Retrieves voice mail messages, makes arrangements for emergent and priority scheduling of appointments, procedures and testing, inputs appointment information into the computer systems.Handles multiple phone calls/messages including a STAT/private line for in-house cardiologist.
- Requests patient record from referring providers and facilities required for patient visits and procedures. Works with Nurse Coordinator and admissions department to complete patient transfer to CMC for invasive procedures and admissions. Contacts insurance company with appropriate data obtains authorization for invasive and non invasive procedures as required.
- Schedules anesthesia for EP Lab cases. Requests records from referring doctor. Completes cardiac admission form for each patient scheduled and disseminate to appropriate staff. Tracks & schedules patients for post procedural visits. Runs report as requested.
- Participates in appropriate role in disasters, fire drills, fires and other emergency situations. Exercises care in the use and operation of equipment and reference materials. Performs routine maintenance to ensure continued functioning of equipment. Maintains work area in a clean and organized manner. Performs similar or related duties as requested or directed.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Courses in secretarial science, medical terminology and word processing preferred. Experience:
- Minimum one year secretarial experience.
- Prior medical office experience.
- Experience in computer software applications including Medical Office Management and database management software experience desired. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Physical requirements include the ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction: raise objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position: pick, pinch, type or otherwise work primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm, as in handling.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and to make fine discriminations in sound.
- Ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to life, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, computer terminal operation, extensive reading, writing and telephone usage.
- Requires the ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures. Requires the making of minor decisions.
- Ability to interact effectively with the public and utilize excellent communication skills. Ability to work in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and respond appropriately to unexpected situations.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related software Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
1 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.