Manchester, New Hampshire
September 15, 2020
About The Opportunity
- This is a contract position for 4-6 weeks
- Mon-Fri 8am-3:30pm
- Hours- 37.50/week
- 24 hour COVID test to be done Thursday before start, results to come in Friday before start if results are not in, contractor may start Monday, CMC will give COVID test, Contract will not start on unit until test returns
- Candidate should be able to work on weekends
- Help in assisting Shipper/Receiver.
- Process inbound freight from commercial carrier, Fed Ex and UPS.
- Un Packaging of received goods sorts and ensure prompt delivery to hospital locations.
- Puts away incoming stocked items in proper location, using FIFO processes.
- Should have experience in material management.
- Ability to use a cardboard compacter for disposal of cardboard.
- Needs to be able to work in a fast environment.
- Heavy lifting involved.
- Ability to stand for several hours.
- Ability to communicate verbally well. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
1 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.