Portland , Oregon
September 15, 2020
About The Opportunity
- Candidate will be working closely with the program sponsor and other leaders and individual contributors, ensure program success in eliminating waste through simplification of Utility Operations technologies and related processes. Ensure adherence to established scope, schedule, quality, and budget, and to PGE core practices and regulatory requirements. Coordinate multiple parallel simplification efforts to create and preserve alignment and avoid duplication.
- Approximate hrs/week: 40 This will be a WFH position but we\'re looking for local candidates only
- Required deliverables include:
- Business cases for technology changes for scheduling, field execution, and asset management tools, and other identified opportunities for technology simplification
- Program dashboard and other reporting tools for multiple simplification work streams
- Roadmap for delivery of updated scheduling, field execution, and asset management tools including recommended sequencing and timing of business groups for transition and identification of dependencies, risks, and mitigations
- Initial project plan to execute roadmap
- All required client documentation for project for duration of assignment
- Weekly status reports
- This role associated with a project. IT Utility Operations Simplification – Purpose: Reduce waste by simplifying how data is managed and used in Utility Operations business processes and technologies. This program involves multiple work streams to identify and prioritize opportunities to eliminate waste and improve efficiency by replacing technologies, changing how technologies are used, and/or improving the business processes employing the technologies.
- The Core program team currently includes 6 people, but this program will be working with a wide range of people across many departments. Need to be confident and flexible in dealing with all employees, from front-line to executives.
- Must have 5+ as project manager and 3+ as program manager
- Education requirements: Bachelor’s, Master’s preferred
- Required Skills: Program management including
- High-level management and leadership skills
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking and prioritization
- Risk management
- Written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Cost control and budgeting skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills, including exceptional time management skills
- Highest ethical standards
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project
- Knowledge of electric utility strongly preferred Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.