September 15, 2020
About The Opportunity
- Mon-Fri 8 hour days
- Shift timings 8:00 AM -5:30 PM
- Reconcile all assigned cash balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Work with regions on any questions / variances of accounts.
- Works with other teams to standardize corporate accounting procedures
- Responsible for general ledger stewardship and month-end close. Records journal entries in Affinity GL system and assists in conversion to INFOR. Reconciles balance sheet accounts. Researches, investigates and reports issues and corrections related to general ledger transactions using EPIC detail reports.
- Responsible for the review of the balance sheet and other reports as needed for variance analysis, support or explanations. Provides ad-hoc analysis as requested. Builds relationships with region teams by resolving any questions, researching transactions, and communicating regularly and timely. Collaborates with other corporate accounting teams including AP and Patient Financial Services on projects and other deliverables.
- 5+ years of payroll and accounting experience.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Above average computer literacy, e.g. EXCEL, WORD
- Knowledge of GAAP and other applicable regulatory rules, regulations and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with demonstrated teamwork skills
- Experience required in a deadline-oriented, multi-task environment
- Experience with Meditech general ledger systems preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of management and other Associates Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.