Moreno Valley, California
September 16, 2020
Operations Support Technician
About The Opportunity
- This position is responsible for performing repairs and maintenance of machinery,equipment, buildings and building systems while providing customer service to all levels of employees. This role will also interface with suppliers and vendors.
- Shift hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM,
- M-F – Some Saturday work is required
- Stay up to date on all procedures related to this job which can affect the quality of products or services provided to customers. Perform Day Porter duties, including cleaning of break areas, restrooms, lobby, windows on a regular basis and other cleaning tasks as needed (i.e. spills). Ensures effective preventative maintenance plans and schedules for all facility equipment and systems, including: Pallet wrappers, conveyor, transfers, diverts, accumulation, print,apply automation and air compressor.
- Inspect building and other structures to determine functional systems, detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre-established form. Perform minor plumbing maintenance/repairs and light maintenance as needed. Perform preventive maintenance duties as they are developed (i.e. checking generator fuel and oil level). Support other departments as directed by facilities leadership.
- Provide furnishings and other needs to facilitate special functions, including the set-up and breakdown of meeting rooms. Monitor facilities, sanitary, break area supplies, and maintain adequate inventory. Assist with paper recycling program. Perform off site errands as directed by Facility Manager or Facility Supervisor.
- Respond to service requests by e-mail, telephone or in person. Maintain & monitor lighting system and access key cards for facility. Solicit bids/quotes from vendors. Plan office space and layouts for cubicles and moves within ResMed building.
- Has discretion on dealing with vendors and making day-to-day decisions on facilities issues that arise. If problems are on a larger scope, then management will be involved immediately. Assist with maintaining building security and immediately responds to building emergencies on a 24-hour basis. Attend/Assist with quarterly safety meetings. Must be able to work flexible hours. Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned. Work Environment
- Will perform work both inside and outside of office environment
- May perform some off site tasks as needed
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- All listed duties, requirements and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- ResMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Veterans
- 2-3 years’ experience building operations and maintenance
- Facilities experience and conveyor experience is a must
- Partial janitorial/repairs
- Cleaning experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment is required
- Experience working in an office environment
- Entry level computer experience in Word, Excel, the Internet and e-mail necessary
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered
- 50% of housekeeping/cleaning would this person be responsible.
- With regards to conveyor candidate will be repairing broken belts, misaligned sensors or conveyor stops working need to be able to diagnose the issue. No electrical that’s handled by a certified electrician.
- There are 4 people are on this team located in SD.
- Sometimes cleaning is required on restrooms. For the most part we have a cleaning company that comes in after the shift and cleans all restrooms and breakrooms.
- Breakroom counter tops, restroom counter tops will need to be wiped when dirty during the day. Warehouse will require sweeping when needed outside the building trash will need to be picked up almost daily. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.