September 16, 2020
Quality Control Associate
About The Opportunity
Responsible for the quality and consistency testing of all finished goods manufactured, all raw materials received and all products manufactured by co-packers. Tests & documents all company QC analytical data.
- Review production line quality assurance audits and processes for compliance, completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure production line process control by verifying compliance to process specifications such as fill weight requirements, capping guidelines and check-weigher calibrations
- Communicate and train quality processes and procedures to production associates.
- Calculate, maintain, and monitor production minor, major, and critical defect rates via excel spreadsheet.
- Conduct quality investigations and corresponding responses to critical and major defects.
- Enter filler and check-weigher information into computer excel spreadsheets to calculate over/under fills.
- Establish quality rates by recording cases held for each production line and communicating to corporate monthly.
- Conduct corresponding investigations to root cause of HOLD.
- Report production line first pass quality rates.
- Complete supplier performance reports, communicating component issues to each supplier, preparing samples and maintaining a corrective action process.
- Maintain supplier database, recording and communicating monthly performance to corporate.
- Maintain and communicate quality assurance waivers as issued by corporate to entire facility.
- Establish rework sampling plans and procedures as required for the release of finished product being held as a result of quality related issues.
- Release finished product placed on hold as a result of quality related issues and communicate to facility.
- Obtain samples from incoming components shipments and check for specified attributes as required to address specific issues or new components as required.
- Computer skills in Microsoft word and excel.
- Must be detail oriented, with proven record of minimal work errors.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and tactfully, with all associate levels, across all departments.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, appropriately prioritizing own work, while meeting quantity and work requirements.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to frequently walk through all areas of the manufacturing plant, on a daily basis.
- Must be able to work any/all shifts, to include weekends and required overtime. Required Skills
- Quality Assistant/ Quality Control Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.