Folsom, New Jersey
September 16, 2020
Workday Procurement Specialist
About The Opportunity
Candidate will support the Procurement organization in completing daily tasks associated with the forecasting,sourcing, planning, and purchase reporting process within Workday across the entire organization. Will perform analysis and research to identify spend data trends and convert that analysis into actionable projects to support and enhance the procurement process. Candidate will assist in the creation of purchase orders and requisitions, vendor spend analysis, RFP’s, invoicing, and other ad-hoc requests. Strong organizational,attention to detail, and problem-solving skills are a must for this position. The ability to convert to an FTE after the initial contract period exists for the right candidate.
- Create and receive requisition orders and process into purchase orders
- Route and process changes/edits in order submissions
- Research, compile and analyze reports for Procurement
- Classify invoices for Purchasing
- Assist with the RFP/RFQ process to ensure business is competitively bid
- Review contracts and associated vendor agreements
- 3+ years of Purchasing, Procurement, or Supply Chain experience
- Working knowledge of Workday Procurement module is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior time management skills are an absolute must Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.