September 22, 2020
Sr. Technical Writer
About The Opportunity
Responsibilities include creating and maintaining labeling, Instructions for Use (IFUs), Operational Manuals, Service Manuals, and other technical documentation driven from Research & Development (R&D) projects. This position involves working directly with R&D and Technical Services in developing content
Responsibilities include creating and maintaining labeling, Instructions for Use (IFUs), Operational Manuals, Service Manuals, and other technical documentation driven from Research & Development (R&D) projects. This position involves working Directly with R&D and Technical Services in developing content
- Write and update IFUs, Operational Manuals, Service manuals and any other related documents.
- Conduct task analysis exercises to identify job tasks prior to writing.
- Work closely with R&D engineers, Technical services, Regulatory, Process Engineers, Quality, Safety, Labeling Specialist, Legal, Operator Experts and training staff to develop, clear, concise, accurate documents.
- Employ the use of industry standard symbols
- Comply with standards for labeling
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Job specifications:
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Strong knowledge of documentation methodologies and requirements
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good technical aptitude.
- Knowledge of how to read prints and translate into IFUs or Manuals.
- Experience working with complex hardware and software systems and engineering teams.
- Clinical knowledge or experience of working with medical device electro-mechanical capital equipment.
- Good organizational, research, and analytical skills.
- Technical skills within Adobe Creative Suite for content creation and post formatting of documents
- Strive for continuous improvement and consistency in deliverable
- Strong interpersonal skills, both for building relationships with cross functional teams quickly, as well as effectively communicating with other across Cantel.
- Must be able to listen to the project/product requirements, desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions
- Ability to function well under pressure
- High level of detailed accuracy
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Creative Cloud required
- Knowledge of global medical device regulations and standards as they relate to labeling requirements.
- High attention to detail.
- This position will require working in an office setting and on the R&D Laboratory floor.
- Subject to work remote depending on candidate. Required Skills
- Clinical - Adobe Creative Suite - medical device regulations Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.