September 22, 2020
About The Opportunity
- Incumbent will have the overall responsibility of processing project inquiries, applications and agreements and identifying interconnection issues for the client\'s Net Metering program. The position must work with solar, wind, small hydro and other renewable resource providers and Customers to plan and schedule Net Metering and Small Power projects and to track their progress to completion. The position will coordinate with the company\'s protection, metering and billing departments to assure a smooth interconnection for customers.
- 40 hours per week
- 3 months to start w/ potential to extend
- This job will be working remotely during COVID and client will provide laptop. Local candidates only
- Identify and track Net Metering questions and issues arising from interconnections at each renewable resource site. Maintain database of issues and resolutions. Lead meetings to discuss current Net Metering status of individual Sites.
- Work with solar and other renewable providers and Customers to plan and schedule interconnection scoping meetings and project review meetings.
- For each new interconnection request: prepare responses following published rules and regulations for timeliness, due dates and required agreements.
- Coordinate/facilitate meetings with appropriate parties.
- Work with project managers to develop project requirements and schedules and coordinate reviews by other departments, then develop work orders and other required forms to complete necessary projects.
- Clearly communicate operating/performance standards and procedures, handle disputes and billing discrepancies with customers, strategic partners, internal departments, consultants, and contractors.
- High school diploma. Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field preferred.
- Typically 2 or more years of utility experience with 1 year of experience in a technical field; such as, energy efficiency, metering, facility operations, or other energy related field.
- Basic knowledge of business contracts or tariffs and good analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Excellent human relations skills with ability to deal with people at different levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of marketing and sales processes and electrical power system.
- Able to work with multiple projects at once, provide detailed oversight of project timelines and regulatory requirements with a minimum of supervision. Intermediate organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to adhere to set response times, deadlines, and time-sensitive tasks.
- Ability to follow accuracy standards.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with peers, managers, and others within the organization. Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
- Customer focus skills
- Able to work with a diverse team
- Good typing and data entry skills/Strong Microsoft Office skill especially Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.