San Jose, California
September 25, 2020
Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery
About The Opportunity
The Registered Nurse is responsible for patient assessment, development, implementation and coordination of the patients’ plan of care including the medical treatment plan and the evaluation of patient treatment. The Registered Nurse will function within the full scope of the RN licensure, according to the California Nursing Practice Act.
- Job Responsibilities
- The Registered Nurse has primary accountability for monitoring patient outcomes. As the team coordinator of the patient care team (including but not limited to: physicians, registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, technicians, and support and clerical staff), the Registered Nurse collaborates, directs, delegates, assigns, guides and serves as a resource to the department and the patient care team for patient care delivery.
- The Registered Nurse promotes a cooperative working relationship with care team members, physicians, other disciplines and the public by facilitating and enhancing communication, displaying honesty and respect, displaying sensitivity to cultural and age differences, and expressing and accepting feedback in a professional manner.
- The Registered Nurse supports the mission, philosophy and goals of the Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Qualifications LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification.
- ACLS 30 days after hire
- NRP 60 days after hire Experience
- (1) year of full-time equivalent or more prior Labor & Delivery experience as a Registered Nurse. Special Notes
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 1:1 or 1:2 (due to early labor)
- # Beds per unit- 14 beds with 3 recovery
- 300 Births per month
- Union Facility
- Must have high risk experience
- Nurses with 2+ years experience will mentor the newer nurses
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.