September 25, 2020
Quality Control Technician - Manufacturing
About The Opportunity
Responsible for the quality and consistency testing of all finished goods manufactured, all raw materials received and all products manufactured by co-packers. Tests & documents all company QC analytical data.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily Production
- Obtains multiple samples throughout the day of all soil and dry fertilizers being produced in facility.
- Performs daily QC audits.
- Tests and verifies pH, EC, PPM, Moisture % and bulk density of all products being produced and confirms that they are all within parameters and company standards.
- Works with production to adjust as needed.
- Ensures production mix line hoppers are calibrated prior to and during production.
- Performs routine visual inspections of all manufactured products for product uniformity, consistency, molds, contaminants or insect infestations prior to production.
- Verifies consistency of the company’s products lot codes, weights and measures, bag and box seals. -Evaluates product consistency, stability and potency.
- Communicates with supervisor & production supervisor when problems are identified. Raw Material
- Test all incoming raw materials as received. Performs daily QC audits.
- Tests pH, EC, PPM, Moisture % and bulk density of all raw materials received and verifies they are all within parameters and company standards.
- Perform visual inspection of all raw materials for product uniformity, consistency, molds, contaminants or insect infestations.
- Checks and tests consistency of raw materials on a monthly basis.
- Tracks all raw material locations, piles and data to evaluate consistency, stability, and potency.
- Communicates with supervisor & production supervisor when problems are identified.
- Assists R&D with raw material qualifications when needed. Finished Goods Inventory
- Assists QC Tech II with the testing of all finished goods inventory monthly.
- Tests pH, EC, PPM and bulk density of all finished products to insure company QC parameters are still met.
- Perform visual inspection of all finished goods ready for sale for packaging defects or discoloration.
- Checks consistency of finished goods and inspects products for packaging defects, product uniformity, consistency, molds, contaminants or insect infestations.
- Ensures all finished good pallets are secured to pallets properly, no loose stretch wrap and pallet caps are adequately covering finished goods.
- C- Communicates with supervisor when problems are identified. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.