September 29, 2020
RN Medical ICU (MICU)
About The Opportunity
- Schedule: Full time nights – rotating weekends
- We are seeking an ICU Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality and efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Here is some of what you can expect from being a Critical Care Registered Nurse with us:
- You will perform and oversee care of patients with critical illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Your role must possess strong assessment and clinical skills to oversee and care for patients with a multitude of disorders to include; Heart Failure, Respiratory distress, Sepsis, Multisystem Organ Failure, Neurosurgical Procedures, Invasive Cardiac Procedures, Trauma, MI, Strokes and other patients meeting ICU admissions criteria.
- You will excel at the following skills, interpersonal, communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking and decision making.
- You will serve as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Nurse or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- BLS & ACLS – Health Care provider ( ONLY BLS is needed to start)
- Experience in acute care nursing and ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment preferred
- Basic Nursing skills needed and should know how to be a nurse
- Ideally 6 months - 1 year MS experience would be GREAT. Some experience is better then none Will consider the following experience:
- New Grads
- LTC RN - Long Term Care
- SNF RN - MUST BE STRONG
- Home Heath RN - MUST BE STRONG
- Case Manager RN\'s who have worked floor nursing in the past
- WILL NOT consider nurses working in corrections or prison/jail
- MICU-26 beds, you get a lot of exposure to acute patients. This is their current COVID unit. Great place to start as a new ICU nurse! More about living in Wichita:
- Paying for less doesn’t mean settling for less. Living in Wichita means enjoying a high quality of life at an affordable cost.
- Discover a city where commutes are short, housing costs are low and possibilities are endless.
- Lifestyles range from downtown lofts to sublime suburbia.
- Arts and Culture are rich in Wichita with more than 30 museums and cultural art
- Outdoor activities include over 100 miles of bike paths, parks and paddle boarding/kayaking in the Arkansas and Little Arkansas rivers. Orientation Dates
- October 5th & 19th
- November 2nd, 16th & 30th
- Decmber 14th & 28th
- Candidates need to be cleared 2 weeks before the orientation to attend. ALL orientations are 3 days Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and will be ONLINE to further notice. What We Can Offer You
- Training and Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a CFP
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.