September 29, 2020
RN- Coronary ICU(CCU)
About The Opportunity
- Schedule: Full time nights – rotating weekends
- We are seeking an ICU Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality and efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Here is some of what you can expect from being a Critical Care Registered Nurse with us:
- You will perform and oversee care of patients with critical illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Your role must possess strong assessment and clinical skills to oversee and care for patients with a multitude of disorders to include; Heart Failure, Respiratory distress, Sepsis, Multisystem Organ Failure, Neurosurgical Procedures, Invasive Cardiac Procedures, Trauma, MI, Strokes and other patients meeting ICU admissions criteria.
- You will excel at the following skills, interpersonal, communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking and decision making.
- You will serve as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Nurse or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- BLS & ACLS – Health Care provider ( ONLY BLS is needed to start)
- Experience in acute care nursing and ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment preferred -
- Basic Nursing skills needed and should know how to be a nurse Will consider the following experience:
- New Grads -
- LTC RN - Long Term Care
- SNF RN - MUST BE STRONG
- Home Heath RN - MUST BE STRONG
- Case Manager RN\'s who have worked floor nursing in the past
- WILL NOT consider nurses working in corrections or prison/jail
- CCU-26 beds, less intense patients, but more time that you’re able develop time with patients and their families.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.