October 1, 2020
About The Opportunity
Responsible for the operation of a forklift or other heavy equipment to safely move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise around the facility
- Perform all job tasks safely
- Fill customer orders accurately and timely while delivering them to the shipping dock in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Pulls and palletizes various types of products and sizes for shipment.
- Transport orders to shipping dock with appropriate material handling equipment.
- Labels each order as requested.
- Perform a variety of tasks such as warehouse organization for incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Checks and inspect loads received or staged for accuracy and visual damage.
- Maintain inventory volumes and organization.
- Operate electric standing jacks, manual jacks, and forklifts 4-8 hours daily
- Regular attendance, timeliness and positive attitude is required for advancement
- 1+ years forklift experience.6 months+ distribution and warehouse experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The drive to learn new processes and skills.
- Proficient \"out of the box\" thinking.
- Passion for team-based atmosphere.
- Excellent Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to work with hands.Passion for gardening. Required Skills
- Certified forklift operator Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.