October 2, 2020
NIGHTS RN - MICU
About The Opportunity
- Functions as a member of patient care team in providing competent care to patients according to their individual needs. Coordinates patient care and delegates responsibilities to team members within their scope of practice and competencies.
- California RN License - WILL NOT ACCEPT PENDING LICENSE
- ACLS (within 30 days of hire)
- PALS Preferred,
- National RN Certification Preferred Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing Experience:
- Minimum: 1 year of critical care nursing in ICU in a Level 1 or Level 2 facility
- Experience Requirements: ICU Experience, Drips, Vents, NIH, able to interpret own rhythms
- Ability to use critical thinking skills and prioritize aspects of patient care; possesses good interpersonal communication skills. Is able to calculate medication dosages and safely administer medications within the critical care setting. Special Notes:
- 35 Bed MICU
- Skills from other units that they feel will prepare the candidate for their unit: Needs exp with Drips, vents NIH, able to interpret their own rhythms.
- What has and hasn’t worked with personality/skill types: Must have ICU preferable in a level 1 or 2 trauma center
- Top 3 objectives: Applicant needs to score well on our staff assessment – app completes after submitting application. Teamwork and customer focused. On assessment really focus on Customer Service and Patient Satisfaction
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.