October 2, 2020
RN - Pediatric CVOR Supervisor
About The Opportunity
Position The Pedi CVOR RN Supervisor provides leadership for service staff ensuring the quality and integrity of care delivered. Develops plan of care for service based upon RN assessment/re-assessment. Is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based upon guidelines
- This Supervisor is for the Pediatric Congenital Cardiac service line.
- This is a really high profile position supporting a rapidly growing and complex service line. Ideally we’d find someone with a experiential depth in pediatric congenital heart. Must be someone who is well organized, high attention to detail, able to effectively lead a team, promote cohesive team dynamics and be highly relational and responsive to their surgeon / anesthesia physician partners. Must have a positive, can-do attitude, with an unwavering commitment to patient safety and continuous quality improvement. Last, the ideal candidate would have demonstrated experience in multi-disciplinary collaboration – this role will need to work closely with Sterile Processing, Perfusion, Inpatient Congenital Heart nursing team and others
- Minimum Education
- BSN in Nursing from an accredited college or university Work Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Strong PEDS experience - REQUIRED - Will look at candidates with Adult/Peds experience
- Supervisory/Management experience REQUIRED
- CVOR experience REQUIRED Required Licenses/Certifications
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider
- CNOR within 6 months
- ACLS and/or PALS within 6 months Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must have expertise in the specific specialty providing leadership/management skills.
- Must have working knowledge of overall OR service to add organizational value
- Management experience required and competent in pre-operative practice
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.