Fort Worth, Texas
October 2, 2020
RN - ICU
About The Opportunity
Under the supervision of the director/manager or designee, the registered nurse provides holistic, individualized patient care in response to identified needs of the general medical/surgical patient. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Licensure/ Certification/Registration:
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse or Compact License
- BLS & ACLS - REQUIRED Education:
- BSN Required – or current enrollment in a BSN program/MSN program Experience:
- 1+ years of current acute care hospital critical care experience
- Top 3 objectives:
- As a comprehensive stroke center, Medical City Fort Worth has a high volume of stroke patients.
- Therefore, NICU is responsible for the care of acute ischemic and hemorrhagic CVAs. This unit commonly cares for ventriculostomies, craniotomies, and complex spine cases.
- The acuity of NICU ranks as the lowest amongst the other ICUs, hemodynamically. However, this unit travels frequently to accommodate the multiple tests necessary for this population Special Notes:
- 34 Bed ICU - Recently expanded ICU / COVID Unit
- Teamwork is the bases of the culture on this unit
- Type of culture (management style) of director or on the floor: The culture of this unit is the most seasoned of all units and offers over 20 years of knowledge on any given shift.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.