October 6, 2020
About The Opportunity
- The RN – Registered Nurse – Operating Room - OR is responsible for assessing the operative nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN is responsible for providing care, which is appropriate for age specific (pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics), the developmental and safety needs, the planned procedure, and the anesthetic agent used. The RN will communicate and educate the patient and/or their family members and/or significant others regarding events pertinent to their care. The RN also anticipates and plans for the needs of the surgical team and coordinates the care provided in the Operating Room while maintaining an aseptic and safe environment. Licensure/ Certification/Registration:
- TX RN license or RN Compact State License
- BLS (AHA)
- ACLS preferred Education:
- BSN - Required MAGNET facility
- Must have a minimum of 1 Year recent OR nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE IN A HOSPITAL Special Notes:
- Nurse patient Ratio: 1:1 or 2:1
- # Beds per Unit: 8
- MUST live withing 30 minutes of facility
- On call 1 day a week with 1 full weekend Friday,Saturday and Sunday PER MONTH
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.