October 8, 2020
NIGHTS - MICU RN
About The Opportunity
Our Medical ICU Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. Our Critical Care team delivers professional nursing care to various acutely ill cardiovascular, neurovascular, pulmonary and other patient populations within the ICU. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross I REQUIRED
- BSN is highly preferred.
- ADN - CNO will need to approve - MUST have BSN within 2 years of hire Experience:
- MUST have a minimum of 2 Years ICU experience in an acute care setting
- MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE IN A HOSPITAL
- No New Grads
- Very fast paced ICU Special Notes:
- 24 Bed Unit
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.