October 8, 2020
DAYS - MICU RN
About The Opportunity
Our Medical ICU Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. Our Critical Care team delivers professional nursing care to various acutely ill cardiovascular, neurovascular, pulmonary and other patient populations within the ICU. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross I REQUIRED
- BSN is highly preferred.
- ADN - CNO will need to approve. MUST have BSN within 2 years of hire Experience:
- MUST have a minimum of 2 Years ICU experience in an acute care setting
- MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE IN A HOSPITAL
- No New Grads
- Very fast paced ICU Special Notes:
- 25 Bed Unit
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.