October 8, 2020
NIGHTS - Neuro Trauma ICU RN
About The Opportunity
- Shift: Full Time Nights 7P-7A Rotating Weekends - 3X12’s
- Our Neuro Trauma ICU Floor provides care to a variety of patients including Diagnostic and Interventional Neurology and Trauma. Our brand new 24 bed unit is staffed with a team oriented group of caring clinical professionals including 24 hour on-site Intensivists, a team of Trauma Staff Surgeons and a Nurse Educator. Our highly engaged ICU RN’s work with a 2:1 patient ratio and enjoy a personal workspace alcove allowing constant monitoring of our patients
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted. Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross I REQUIRED
- BSN is highly preferred.
- ADN - CNO will need to approve. MUST have BSN within 2 years of hire Experience:
- MUST have a minimum of 2 Years ICU experience in an acute care setting
- Experience with Neuro Trauma and ICU Hospital based patients
- MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE IN A HOSPITAL
- NO New Grads
- Very fast paced ICU Special Notes:
- 24 Bed Unit
- 2:1 Ratio
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.