October 8, 2020
DAYS- RN - ER
About The Opportunity
- Shift: Full Time Nights 7P-7A Rotating Weekends - 3X12’s
- Medical City Arlington’s Emergency Room provides the highest and most comprehensive level of care in Arlington. As a Level III Trauma Center, our ER is the only designated trauma center in Arlington. Our highly skilled team, made up of board-certified Physicians, Nurses, Medics and Specialists treat more than 80,000 patients each year. Our busy 53 bed ER is staffed with a deeply connected team that enjoys extensive educational and certification opportunities. Our ER has highly supportive Nurse Management, excellent Physician relationships, an onsite Department Educator and Medic support. We are an accredited Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- TNCC and ENPC (or American Heart Association issued PALS certification) must be obtained within 18 months hire.
- BSN Highly preferred Experience:
- MUST have 2 year\'s of recent acute ER experience to be considered Special Notes:
- 53 bed ER - Very Busy
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.