October 8, 2020
PART TIME - LPN or RN
About The Opportunity
Schedule: Part-time 7am-3pm
- Responsible for resident care and ensuring residents receive care outlined in their care plan
- Successful candidates will want to make a difference in the lives of our residents while supporting the values and mission of HFSL. \"To provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.\"
- Minimum Education
- ADN/BSN Minimum Work Experience
- Minimally - 1 year of experience as a nurse, preferably in a skilled nursing care setting
- We also have opportunities (after 6 months) for Nurse Coaches which is an additional $1.00/hour, also relief Charge and Unit Supervisor which is an additional $1.75/hour…..just to be aware that there is immediate growth opportunity.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Current and valid RN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Benefits: ( Facility does offer benefits to Part-time employees)
- HFSL offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, generous paid time off, 401(k) and pension plan with match. Additional benefits include voluntary short-term disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, flexible spending account and uniform discounts.
- Health Insurance effective 1st of the month following date of hire – 80% paid by employer PPO thru Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Pension Plan after 2 years - Employee contributes 3% and employer contributes 4.5%
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.