October 8, 2020
FULL TIME - LPN or RN
About The Opportunity
Schedule: FULL TIME - (1) 3:00pm - 11:00pm (1) 11:00pm - 7:00am
- Responsible for resident care and ensuring residents receive care outlined in their care plan
- Successful candidates will want to make a difference in the lives of our residents while supporting the values and mission of HFSL. \"To provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.\"
- Minimum Education
- ADN/BSN Minimum Work Experience
- Minimally - 1 year of experience as a nurse, preferably in a skilled nursing care setting
- We also have opportunities (after 6 months) for Nurse Coaches which is an additional $1.00/hour, also relief Charge and Unit Supervisor which is an additional $1.75/hour…..just to be aware that there is immediate growth opportunity.
- HFSL offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, generous paid time off, 401(k) and pension plan with match. Additional benefits include voluntary short-term disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, flexible spending account and uniform discounts.
- Health Insurance effective 1st of the month following date of hire – 80% paid by employer PPO thru Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Pension Plan after 2 years - Employee contributes 3% and employer contributes 4.5%
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.