October 12, 2020
About The Opportunity
Operate a computer controlled production system for multiple raw material ingredients that are processed in a mix room.
- Coordinates with the material handler and heavy equipment operator which material will be used for each machine
- Ensures the shakers are filled to keep the flow of material to the production lines
- Ensures the correct roll stock is being used and places it on the machine
- Performs the necessary machine adjustments to ensure the quality and quantity standards are being produced
- Performs quality checks including weighing and volume checks
- Communicates with the material handler if the material should have more moisture or switched to another material
- Performs housekeeping duties to ensure the material does not accumulate under the conveyors, aisle ways and catwalks by following safety practices to avoid injuries
- Completes production documentation insuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Meets quality and quantity standards
- Informs the maintenance personnel of any problems in which they may encounter
- Follows safety practices to ensure their safety and the safety of others.
- 1+ years forklift experience.6 months+ distribution and warehouse experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The drive to learn new processes and skills.
- Proficient \\\"out of the box\\\" thinking.
- Passion for team-based atmosphere.
- Excellent Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to work with hands.Passion for gardening.
- Forklift Certification. Required Skills
- Certified ForkLift Operator Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.