Raleigh, North Carolina
October 13, 2020
MES Business Integration Analyst
About The Opportunity
NC is seeking an Expert Business Integration Analyst to support business process analysis and requirements gathering for various Departmental Information Technology systems within the Medicaid Enterprise..
- NC is seeking a Expert Business Integration Analyst an expert level business analyst to support the business process analysis and requirements gathering to ensure effective implementation of Technology systems supporting the Medicaid Enterprise Systems. The support will involve the development and documentation regarding various Departmental Information Technology systems for the primary business functions for Medicaid. This documentation will support a wide range of objectives that include user guides, CMS certification, enterprise architecture and procurement. While some of this documentation will be highly technical, most of the documentation must be written for consumption by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A key function of this role will be the collection of technical specifications that must consolidated into cohesive documentation that is both accurate and easy to understand.
- Identify and document business processes and data flows
- Identify and document detailed business requirements related to the business processes
- Document gap analysis, and assist with the development of project artifacts including test plans
- Support the development of the procurement documents including the RFP
- Coordinate necessary meetings to determine business requirements
- Additional tasks are documenting the requirements traceability and participating in user acceptance testing.
- Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience. Description :
- Collect documentation requirements from business and technical staff.
- Collaborate with technical staff to consolidate and interpret technical information.
- Plan, design, research, write and edit a range of documents including; user guides, manuals, statements of work, training materials, policies, proposals, etc.
- Edit written documentation from IT staff to create unified and consistent documentation.
- Develop an understanding of the business functions and systems in support of articulating the objectives within the associated documentation.
- Coordinate and meet with various teams, vendors, and stakeholders to support the gathering, analysis and finalization of information that will be used for associated documentation.
- Experience working in a fast-paced (preferably Agile) IT environment Required 7 Years
- Experience translating technical information into clear, concise documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel Required 7 Years
- Experience documenting communications, minutes, agendas, and presentations for stakeholder groups Required 7 Years
- Experience documenting system documentation, requirements, and release notes Required 7 Years
- Experience documenting status reports, standard operating procedures (SOP), policies and procedures, CMS documentation related to MMIS Certification Desired 7 Years
- Jira, SharePoint, Visio Desired 7 Years
- Experience working in Medicaid, Health IT, Health Insurance environment Desired 7 Years
- State Government experience Nice to have 7 Years
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Required 7 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.