October 13, 2020
Director of Women’s Services
About The Opportunity
The Director is responsible for the 24/7 leadership of all departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and strategic goals. The Director ensures alignment of all systems to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, while focusing on people, services, and financial stewardship. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, families, physicians, peers and other departments to move the organization forward.
Additionally, the director is responsible for the day-to-day operational oversight of the department including but not limited to, payroll, hiring, counseling, mentoring/coaching, and scheduling, orientation, competency validation of new and existing staff, and annual evaluations
- 4 Year Bachelor Degree / BSN Required Licenses/Certifications:
- Texas State RN or RN Compact License acceptable under eNLC guidelines Experience:
- 3-5 years as Women’s Services experience REQUIRED
- Previous Department Director or Manager with at least 2 - 4 years’ experience in role
- Strong L&D experience REQUIRED Special Notes:
- 180-200 Deliveries per month
- 12 Beds - L&D
- 22 beds - OB/Post Partum
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 2:1 L&D, 3:1 mom baby Top 3 objectives:
- Scope - L&D Manager / Director
- Successful fetal
- Decreasing C section rate
- Pitocin documentation
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.