October 13, 2020
Director of Women’s Services
About The Opportunity
The Director is responsible for oversight of multiple departments. Provides coaching and mentoring for management functions in support of the hospital mission, vision, and facility goals. The Director identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. The Director identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement. This position provides oversight for capital equipment requests, department renovations, and employee requisitions. The Department Director works with Senior Management in meeting Facility goals..
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing – REQUIRED
- Master’s degree preferred (MS, MSN, MHA or MBA.) Master’s Degree must be obtained within two years of hire date Licenses/Certifications:
- Texas State RN or RN Compact License acceptable under eNLC guidelines
- Certification in nursing specialty or Nursing leadership Experience:
- 5 years management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations and management of supervisory positions.
- Strong L&D experience REQUIRED
- Special Notes:
- 150-170 Deliveries per month
- 13 Beds - L&D
- Up to 12 Mom/baby
- 6 NICU
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 2:1 L&D, 3:1 mom baby Top 3 objectives:
- Physician Relationship
- Team Building
- NTSB - C section rate / Post Partum Hemorage
- Womens Health Agenda
- State Designation Requirements - Neonatal Care
- Care delivery / Cuplet care model
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.