October 15, 2020
Medical ICU / MICU
About The Opportunity
- The MICU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Job Responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient\'s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- TX RN or Compact State Licensure
- BSN - Required
- ACLS and BLS
- 1-2 years of ICU experience. Additional Information
- RN must have experience in managing high acuity patients, no LTACH patients.
- FTE # 45
- AT least 1 YEAR OF ICU experience in a hospital setting
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.