October 16, 2020
About The Opportunity
- Project Coordinator
- The Project Coordinator will act as a liaison between the Department of Commerce and Office of Recovery working with subgrantees awarded grants through the Department of Commerce grant programs. This position will assist in performing program analyses for both programmatic outcomes including financial accountability. The position involves the examination of records and documents to evaluate compliance with the grant requirements, laws and policies as applicable by the grant rewarded as well as communication with grantees and other stakeholders around program progress.
- Essential Position Responsibilities:
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for reviewing various documents and internal work processes as it pertains to the grant programs and/or recipients, as well as management controls associated with the grant project.
- The Project Coordinator may need review and coordinate:
- Grant related files
- Statistical reports and evaluation forms;
- Expenses being charged to the grant project;
- Agency financial and program procedures;
- Any additional information to ensure compliance with grant assurances.
- The Project Coordinator will complete a comprehensive report with findings summarized, addressing any outstanding requirements or possible recommendations.
- The Project Coordinator will work with Grant Expert Consultants to provide delivery of programmatic technical assistance to subgrantees if applicable.
- The position may assist with trainings and webinars provided by the Office of Recovery or Department of Commerce.
- The position may require other duties to be performed not otherwise described previously.
- Strong effective written and verbal communication skills
- Fiscal management skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Proficient with MS Word and MS Excel
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Willingness to take on administrative tasks as needed
- Great people skills, initiative and enthusiasm Other Duties as Assigned
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Work Environment
- This position will typically operate within the State of Kansas Capitol Complex, in a space that is appropriately social distanced. Modifications for remote work will be made, as needed to ensure public health and safety. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, feel or type; and reach with hands and arms.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.